Best Hair Growth Oil
Hair growth oil is most commonly used in Asia. Some are naturally best hair growth oil and some need other things to make a mixture. Suffering from hair loss and alopecia? and you want natural treatments to tackle hair loss, then there’s good news, because there are some hair oils which can really fasten up hair growth, tackle hair fall, and improve the overall quality of the hair. Unfortunately, I cannot keep hair oils on my head, but I know that a lot of people who have beautiful and long hair use certain oils.
If you are suffering from thinning of hair, scalp problems, dandruff, and other hair issues do try these if every other remedy in the book has failed. Some people dismiss the hair oil-hair growth theory, but a lot of people who have had long and healthy hair by using hair oils say otherwise. So, here’s a list of the best hair oils that would aid in faster hair growth.
List Of Hair Growth Oil
These are some best hair growth oils which are mention below:
Coconut Hair Oil – Best Hair Growth Oil
- Coconut hair growth oil is pretty much like a holy grail of hair oil. It acts as a heat protectant, repairs damaged hair and breakage, helps to prevent hair loss, as well as aids in hair growth. Because of its moisture retaining properties, Coconut Oil stays inside the hair instead of evaporating, making it one of the most effective hair treatments there is.
- Since Coconut Oil is loaded with fatty acids, it penetrates the hair more deeply than regular conditioners, leading to beautiful soft, silky, shiny hair – who doesn’t want that?! Note, we recommend using organic coconut oil whenever possible.
- How to use: If your scalp usually gets oily, apply Coconut Oil to your hair excluding the roots. If your scalp is dry, apply onto the scalp as well. Since Coconut Oil is solid at room temperature, we recommend to heat it up and melt it a little, which will make it much easier to apply. Leave it in your hair for 30 minutes to an hour (or even longer) and rinse with a natural, organic shampoo. Repeat once a week.
Caster Hair Oil
Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, proteins, minerals. Its a very viscous oil and its hard to wash it off the hair, but that’s the only con. It works wonders on hair. Castor hair growth oil has anti-microbial properties, that will help you get rid of dandruff and other scalp issues. However, castor oil contains ricinoleic acid which treats scalp inflammations and diseases. Castor oil moisturizes and softens hair, maintaining the moisture level in the hair. So this is the best hair growth oil.
- Promotes Hair Growth.
- Treat Scalp Infections.
- Prevents Premature Graying.
- Conditions Hair.
Castor hair growth oil aids in blood circulation and therefore results in faster hair growth. Since it is moisturizing in nature, it can be used to treat dry scalp. To use, apply it well on the scalp and run through the hair, leave overnight, and wash it with a mild shampoo the next day. Regular use of castor oil gives you healthy, thick, shiny, and moisturized hair.
Argan Hair Oil
So, if Coconut hair growth Oil is made from coconuts, then Argan Oil is made from argans, right? Actually, yes! Argan is a type of tree found in Morrocco, which bears fruits with nuts, and that little nut is where Argan Oil is extracted from. If that doesn’t impress you…maybe the fact that goats climb Argan trees will:
- Skin Moisturizer.
- Hair Conditioner.
- Sleek and Shine Styling.
That entertaining fact aside, Argan Oil is also known as Moroccan oil, which will do wonders for your hair. Argan Oil is jam-packed with beneficial ingredients like vitamin E, ferulic acid, and fatty acids, as well as antioxidants, which fight UV rays, and hair cell damage so that’s why it is considered as best hair growth oil. Just a few drops of Argan Oil will not only protect your hair from heat, nourish and moisturize it, but will reduce dry and brittle hair, and frizziness, leaving your hair soft and manageable. No wonder they call this oil “liquid gold”! Argan Oil is not as greasy as coconut oil, so it’s perfect for more frequent use.
How to use: Apply a few drops to your palm, rub your hands together and distribute evenly on your damp or dry hair, avoiding the roots. Apply daily for best results.
Jojoba Hair Oil
Jojoba oil is highly beneficial for both hair and skin because of its moisturizing and healing properties. Regular use of the oil makes hair lustrous and frizz free. Jojoba oil aids in hair growth by helping in the growth of new hair cells. It acts against dandruff and thus reduces hair fall.
- Replenishes the moisture and improves the texture of hair.
- Treats Dry scalp.
- Get Rid of Dandruff.
- Eliminates Threat of broken pieces.
- Reverse Hair Loss.
Olive Hair Oil
Olive oil is a highly moisturizing hair growth oil, rich in vitamin E which is so important for hair growth. Best hair growth oil is olive oil has a high concentration of anti-oxidants which is good for both hair and skin. Olive oil is lightweight and contains oleic acid which easily penetrates the hair shaft and locks in the moisture.
- Regrow Hair Naturally.
- Stimulates Hair Growth.
- High in Antioxidants.
Olive hair growth oil is the best natural conditioner available and will give you touchably soft and smooth hair with regular use. Since this oil has anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in treating dandruff thereby reducing hair fall and aiding in subsequent hair growth.